United Today to Conquer Tomorrow

The United Today to Conquer Tomorrow Campaign is an athletic-wide initiative to support student-athletes at the University of Central Oklahoma. The COVID-19 pandemic has presented the Athletic department with extreme financial challenges that can be overcome with your help. Despite the monetary setbacks, Broncho student-athletes have continued to persevere and excel in and out of the classroom. While we remain committed to providing the same level of support to our student-athletes, we can’t do it alone. 

We are asking all Broncho fans – whether you are a former student-athlete, an alum, parent, season ticket holder, community member or someone who can help – to consider participating in giving back to UCO Athletics. No gift is too big or too small as ALL gifts will make a direct impact to support our student-athletes. 

What does my donation go toward? 

Your donation is 100% tax-deductible and will go directly into the general fund of the sport you chose to support. The general funds for each sport are used to support the program.

What is the Stampede Club?

The Stampede Club serves as the primary fundraising recognition program for UCO Athletics. We seek engaged and passionate supporters to build on the 14 Division II program’s success to take UCO Athletics to the next level of excellence. Your investment is a critical component of this success. Memberships run on the fiscal year (July 1 - June 30) and can begin with a gift of as little as $50 annually. Click here for more information on the Stampede Club. 


If you have questions or want to learn more about UCO Athletics, please contact Kristen Merritt at kmerritt4@uco.edu or 405-974-2773.

University of Central Oklahoma Foundation FAQ

Is my contribution tax-deductible?

Yes. All gifts to the UCO Foundation are fully tax-deductible to the extent of the law. A nominal administration fee will be assessed on non-endowed donations. 

Will I receive a receipt for my contribution?

Yes. The UCO Foundation will send you a tax receipt for your contribution shortly after you make your gift.

When will my credit card be charged?

Your credit card is charged immediately upon finalizing your gift on give.uco.edu

Other ways to make a gift:

If you would like to make a gift to a fund that is not highlighted on the crowdfunding site (give.uco.edu), you can search through all UCO Foundation funds at centralconnection.org/donate. If you would like to donate cash and/or a check, please make payable to the UCO Foundation and mail to: 

UCO Foundation
100 N. University Drive
Box 133
Edmond, OK 73034

How can I give through payroll deduction?

If you are a current faculty or staff member at UCO, you can fill out a payroll deduction form and return the completed form to Box 133. 

Our Crowdfunding Groups